COVID-19 Update – OMICRON
Our aim is to look after the pets of the Eastern Suburbs to the best of our ability. To do that we need to ensure our staff remain fit and healthy.
Please help us stay safe and healthy so we can continue to offer the service to your pets.
Our Covid Safe Plan is as follows:
Our hygiene policy:
- All staff will wear masks and eye protection when talking to clients
- All staff are frequently (between patients) washing hands with soap and water and using hand sanitiser
- All staff are frequently cleaning surfaces, phones. Computers, pens etc.
- Should any staff member be unwell they will be placed on immediate leave pending a negative Covid test.
- Surveillance and while waiting for PCR , RAT tests are being used
- We are cashless. Please pay with credit or EFTPOS
We respectfully ask that you inform us if:
- Been suffering from any flu/fever like symptoms
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positively for Coronavirus
- Been in contact with someone or are personally awaiting test results for Coronavirus?
Appointment process Double Bay:
- Book your appointment online – www.vethq.com.au or call us on 93261255
- Please note that reception is back in its normal location at the front of the building. We are only allowing one fully vaccinated person per appointment into the reception area. Consults will still be done with no clients in the consult room (but plenty of pats and treats for your pet).
- If you are after supplies or medications and food please phone ahead and we will have it ready for you.
- Please note we are doing house video calls if you prefer.