Tick season may start early this year.
Be aware there may be ticks around.
Phoenix presented with lumps on the neck. We have found 3 ticks around the head and neck. Please be vigilant and if you are worried give us a call.
- The first sign of tick paralysis is a change in voice and dilated pupils (eyes)
- Most ticks are found around the head and neck.
- We recommend treatment every 2 weeks with frontline or advantix in dogs. (Advantix is toxic to cats and can kill them)
- The only product that is licensed for ticks in cats is frontline spray.
- In peak seasons we recommend two products to treat all dogs a topical application of advantix or frontline and a tick collar or spray as well.
Please come in and talk to us about the best products for your pets.